PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16
In accordance with GDPR regulations. Customers who purchase from our website will receive direct marketing and discount emails. Customers are able to unsubscribe from our emails any time by clicking the unsubscribe link - doing so will ensure marketing emails cease. (According to GDPR, we need to have a legal basis for personal data processing. In this case, customers who made a purchase from Inkshop, this comes under legitimate interests. Allowing us to send direct marketing emails).
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer by e-mail at gdpr @ inkshop . co . uk
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
(A) Acceptance of your online order and the completion of the contract between us (Ink Shop) and you, (the customer), will take place when the goods have been paid for by you and dispatched by us. Any email, order confirmation or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order does not constitute legal acceptance by Ink Shop of your order. In the event that there are any errors regarding price or description, we reserve the right to notify you as soon as possible and give you the options to proceed with this revised order at the correct price/description, or to cancel the order. In these circumstances, upon cancellation, your credit/debit card will be refunded in full.
(B) We reserve the right to refuse to accept furthers orders from customers who in the past have claimed orders have been lost in transit.
(C) We only accept online orders and don't accept orders made via the telephone or by post. Payments are only accepted online via card or by paypal. We don't accept cheques.
(D) At Ink Shop we always aim to deliver the very best in all we do, your satisfaction with our service and products is our main concern, always. If you want to get in touch please contact customer services please use the contact us button. Please quote your name, order number, order date and product/s ordered in your communication. Office Hours are 10.00-16:00 hrs Monday to Friday.
(E) If goods cannot be dispatched within a reasonable time we will email you to advise you of this and, if there is to be a delay, ask if you wish to continue with the transaction and offering you the opportunity to cancel or part-ship your order.
We only use Royal Mail or Hermes for deliveries. (When an order has not been received It is worth noting that many missing items are held at local sorting offices or are held by a neighbour or colleague. Royal Mail should leave a card indicating this, however there are times when these are misplaced or not left at all, so please check first). Royal Mail state that a package is not missing until 15 working days have passed.
Please note that the Royal Mail do not class a package as missing until 15 Working days have elapsed. Further details can be found on the Royal Mail website. If your goods have not arrived within 15 working days, a replacement will be offered or refund as appropriate. We will ask you kindly to complete a ‘missing package form’, which we can then submit to Royal Mail.
PLEASE NOTE All brand names & trademarks are the properties of their respective holders and are referred to for descriptive purposes only. We are not associated with any printer or oem manufacturer.
Ink Shop trades below the vat threshold. Therefore vat is not added or included to our prices.
Access to and use of Ink Shop website (hereafter known as ‘the website’) is provided by Ink Shop subject to the following terms:
By using the website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the website.
1) Ink Shop may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
2) All material on this site is copyright Ink Shop 2017 unless otherwise stated. You are permitted to view the contents of this site on screen. You are also permitted to make copies of reasonable extracts from the site for your personal use or private study and to save reasonable extracts to your local hard disk for your personal use or private study. It is strictly forbidden to copy any material from this website for commercial use (other than as necessary for the purpose of viewing the site in the course of business). You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Ink Shop content.
3) Ink Shop logos must not be used to link to our site or in other ways represent Ink Shop on other websites without explicit permission. You may not link to Ink Shop website, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Ink Shop, its services (or to third party products and services), is provided without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
4) Ink shop will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, arising from or in connection with the use of the website or by buying our inks. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
5) Ink Shop does not warrant that functions contained in the website’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You must take your own precautions in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything, which has destructive properties.
6) In accordance with GDPR regulations. Customers who purchase from our website will receive direct marketing and discount emails. Customers are able to unsubscribe from our emails any time by clicking the unsubscribe link - doing so will ensure marketing emails cease. (According to GDPR, we need to have a legal basis for personal data processing. In this case, customers who made a purchase from Inkshop, this comes under legitimate interests. Allowing us to send direct marketing emails).
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.