- Remove cartridge label. Locate the vent holes on the top of cartridge.
- Attach needle to the syringe and load the syringe with ink. Use the small drill to enlarge the hole. Try to make the hole wider, and move hand in circular motion. Use a power drill or hand drill if you prefer.
- Use a toothpick to poke inside the hole, verify the colour sequence. Insert needle into correct cartridge ink hole. Make sure needle reaches to the bottom of cartridge. 5ml for Black and 3 ml for each colour.
- SLOWLY inject the ink into the cartridge. Stop if the ink begins to well up from the fill hole. DO NOT OVERFILL.
- Clean off top of cartridge
- Repeat steps until all colours have been filled. Place scotch tape over the top of the cartridge so it covers every hole. Use a pin and put a small hole (vent hole) through the scotch tape for each hole on the top of the cartridge.
- Clean off the cartridge. Reinstall in the printer and run one or two cleaning cycles until the cartridge begins to print correctly. Do not exceed three cleaning cycles.
Reset cartridge indicator:
PLEASE NOTE: Please refill the cartridge as soon as you see faded colours. Should the cartridge print in streaks, first refill the cartridge, then start a cleaning cycle with your printer software.